Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello readers ! :) wow wow , couldn't even remember when was the last time i've blogged :O and yes as you can see i've cleared all the old junk post except the recent few posts , guess i just wanted a brand new start for this blog and i've even made a new look for it as well. And i am so so sorry readers because for your info i did not plan to start blogging frequently too , yeah no. Not until i get myself a camera because all these while i've been using my iphone camera and yes i found out that the picture quality that i took using my phone was just nice and clear enough for my instagram updates and when it transfer into my computer it looks totally different its really blur and the colours somehow looks ew just ew. Well thats not the only reasons too , i am too going to start my college real soon like in one month time and Chinese New Years is just right around the corner , so much things to be done and i probably wouldnt have much time for blogging (sounds like some excuse ehem :p) Well i just said i dont plan to blog so frequent right ? :D Thank you so much for those who still keep visiting eventhough my blog is kinda 9/10 dead heh :'p  Okay , see you soon guys!

xx - J

No comments:

Post a Comment